Wednesday 9 January 2019

Reawakening is here

Doing things that make a difference is what a new year is all about, but we should never let other people dictate how we feel about ourselves. Each life is unique and each journey is different. Comparisons only breed disappointment and a loss of productivity because no one else can do exactly what we can. 

To that end, I decided that the best way I could announce the publication of my latest book was to use exactly what I wrote for friends on my personal Facebook page, but add a few other thoughts of my own. These past six months have certainly been a time of hard work, learning difficult tasks and pushing myself harder and further than I've ever done before. There were days when my vision became so blurry from looking at the computer screen that I wondered if my eyes would survive, but I feel such a compulsion to finish what I started with Brylee's story. Her tale has helped me reach deep inside to where buried feelings reside and take a good look at situations I've never consciously contemplated before. 

I see parts of myself in each character, both the good and the not-so-good ones because we're all rather complex people. I hope my readers will feel safety, love, peace and a sense of real family as they read her story. We all need time away from the daily frustrations of life, and I prefer spending my downtime doing something positive and up-lifting. Writing Indecision's Flame gave me that powerful outlet. 

So here's what I wrote: Brylee’s story of love, loss, self-discovery and adventure continues in Reawakening – Indecision’s Flame – Book 5, under my pen name JS Ririe, that is now available on Amazon in both eBook and print at https://amzn.to/2BXNSdv This series has been a labor of love, and it gives me a great deal of pleasure to share what I’ve done with others. That’s why I’m holding another drawing for Valentine’s Day. Three people from my monthly newsletter
list will receive signed paperback copies of Exposed – Indecision’s Flame – Book 3. Along with that, I’m extending the offer of a free digital copy of the book that started the journey until the drawing takes place. All you have to do is join my other readers at http://eepurl.com/dCPVf to be included. I hope you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment