Monday 3 December 2018

First snow and Betrayal is finally out

So it's a cold and blistery morning here in Utah, but I'm not complaining because we need the moisture desperately. This is high desert country, after all! What has your morning been like? I've been trying to write another draft of a press release. My first few attempts were horrid failures, but I'm not going to give up on anything. I seem to have that inborn drive that keeps me moving forward, even when I should most likely call it quits. Anyone else feel that way? There's always so much to learn, and it's overwhelming at times, but I've found that I can avoid only so long and then it's rushing in with both guns blazing as I try to accomplish something I've never tackled before. 

I also want to thank everyone who has been so supportive in my new endeavor as an Indie author. It hasn't been easy, but I'm enjoying the challenges. I'd love for everyone who reads this to sign up for my newsletter mailing list by December 31 to receive a free digital copy of Indecision's Flame at http://eepurl.com/dCPYVf 

I promise not to send a ton of them because I spend most of my free time working on my books. It's just a way to share a little more of myself. Hope you have a blessed day, and don't rush too hard for Christmas. You still have three weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment